Responsive design is an approach to web design that reacts to the size of a user’s screen. It automatically resizes a website to make it look good on a variety of devices/ screen sizes. The goal of making a responsive design website is to render the content differently, depending on the device or screen size. It ensures that the users enjoy an optimal experience irrespective of the medium they access the website. The main benefit of responsive web design is that the sites load quickly without any distortions, so users don’t need to manually resize anything to view content.
- Make a unified design to accommodate all screen sizes
- Use standardized Style Sheets (CSS) to create a consistent look and feel.
- Easily monitor the business function by analyzing a single report
- Work on a single site to focus on link outreach
- Save time with a responsive design site in-spite of an additional stand-alone mobile app
- With the offline browsing capabilities of HTML5, get your site accessed ‘on the go’
- Increasing your reach to tablet and mobile audiences
- Increase sales and conversion rates
- Consolidate the business analytics and reporting
- Increase your visibility in search engines
- Save time and cost on mobile development
- Enhance user’s offline browsing experience