Successfully conducted second Charlotte Bots & AI meetup with focus on Machine learning, data analytics and streaming.
- Platforms and players in this domain
- Business and consumer application use cases. Review popular apps.
- Upcoming conferences and hackathons focused on AI & chatbots
- Other topics by the group
- Goal and mission statement for the group
- Overview of Bots & AI and current status in the industry
- Use cases and analytics to understand customer behavior
- Machine Learning specialization
- Impact of the data analysis and monetization
- Interview tips and presentation techniques for data science
- Microsoft AzureML
- Upcoming hackathons
- Talkabot.ai in Austin on Sept 28th and 29th (botsplash is attending)
- Red ventures hackathon next weekend (registration closed as of 08/31)
- Amazon and IBM hackatons scheduled
- Next meetup goals
- Colloboration effort with Davidson Machine Learning group
- Work with Davidson ML group to have guest speakers
- As Max suggested, Hack a drone to follow on
This article was originally posted on botsplash.com
Botsplash, is an innovative, digital messaging software with the ability to connect agents and customers across any digital platform. In order to win and keep a customer’s business, businesses must be able to connect with customers in a meaningful way using websites, social media, text and email. Botsplash helps businesses adopt digital strategy with right balance on Live Chat and Automation.
For inquires, contact us at (704) 445-3362 or email@example.com.